Tuesday 26 February 2019

Red Rise relax

I sat a while by Red Rise Brook this morning, the forest felt so welcoming and calm. Sitting in a sunny spot, the brook gently babbling as it passed, I relaxed and just breathed, melding into the forest. After carrying out a series of Awens, I basked in those moments of aural clarity you enjoy after performing a mantra. I could hear all the forest, above the babbling brook I could hear a myriad of bird calls, some melodic, some excited, so many songs though, in the enclosure beyond two ponies called urgently to one another, whilst in the distant woodland a woodpecker drilled. What a lovely morning for a meditative wander. Geoff's stopped jumping at me when I'm awen-ing now, which is nice, having a hound excitedly launch themselves at you was somewhat distracting from my meditative pursuits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment