Saturday 23 February 2019

Highland Water environs

A strange light flooded the forest stands this morning, Brinken Wood and Camel Green were imbued with earth magic, you could almost feel nature crackling with the energy of anticipation... spring approaches. Although the way the sun beams down, and the warmth with which it does, could trick you into thinking that spring was already upon us, though it's not, nor should it be. And as much as I tried to ignore it, frequently that bugger 'nagging doubt' invaded my consciousness, it's February this isn't right, is this how the end'll come, dressed as a friend.  Still, even in that knowledge, and feeling a little guilty, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the the sun on my face as we wandered wistfully along Highland Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment