Sunday 9 November 2014

Clouds

Such wonders are set before us daily and yet on the whole they pass us by, omitted from our experience, as we scurry about our busy complicated lives. But stop and look awhile and it all comes flooding back, as I stand amazed, lost in the moment, as nature plays her finest cards and my spirit soars in wonder.  For a moment I feel connected in a way I can't articulate. As, as if by magic, majestic cloud formations morph into a myriad of textures and shapes, all illuminated by the rapidly changing colours created by todays retreating Sun. Every day it's different, you'll never see these cloud formations again, nor this sunset, yes, there'll be similar shows to amaze and delight you, but never the same.  I'm watching the eternal transience of events which are simultaneously repeated yet unique. Too often we miss these unique moments, lost in our world of illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment