Sunday 24 January 2016

January Moon

This evening the first full moon of 2016 showed herself periodically from behind the shifting blanket of damp cloud. I'd wondered whether I'd get to have a fire this evening or not, but at the last minute the elements gave their blessing and the rains stopped. Sitting out under the moon with a glass of brown liquor, fire blazing and listening to Todd Rundgrens' 'Healing', I let my mind drift and found it soon bubbling with ideas; the Awen really flowed tonight. An inspiring evening was had.

If I could only have album (on my desert island or some such) then it would be Todd Rundgrens 'Healing', and if I could only listen to one side it would be side two, there's something magical and moving about those three tracks and the journey they take you on. I find it does what its name suggests, facilitates and promotes healing.

Here's a link to side two of Todd Rundgrens' 'Healing', sit back and enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUk1CTLeuLE

No comments:

Post a Comment