Wednesday 28 July 2021

Camel Green

Our walk along Highland Water was particularly lovely this morning, especially through Camel Green...it's one of those forest spots where the magic of the woodland is most pronounced. We stopped awhile by the stream, we were out early and had the woodland to ourselves...sublime! I took the opportunity, as I frequently do, to take some time to connect and run through some Awens. Lately I've taken to running though a couple of yoga poses (ragdoll, transitioning to mountain, a couple of forward bend/tabletop/forward bends, finishing in mountain) beforehand, and have found then beneficial in my focusing and breathing pre chant. I love the calm clarity afterwards, especially your hearing, as if you're listening to the woodland in super high definition. A standing mediation in a beautiful, and beautifully lit, woodland with the earth below me, sky above me and water running at my feet...perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment