Monday 12 April 2021

Mad Hatters

Yes I will, because no I haven't. Each to their own and all that, but our culture's proclivity for twatism is beginning to wear thin.  If the freedoms these chumps refer to -are- being eroded, it's because of afore mentioned chumps and pals not acting in the best interests of society in the face of a global pandemic. The government aren't responsible for the pandemic, it's not a cunning plan of theirs (or a global cabal of Bond villains led by Bill Gates), though I have no doubt the government (and any Bond-esque bad actors) will exploit the chaos in which ever ways they can. Not adhering to safety protocols gives the government the cover of legitimate concerns  to implement the restrictions the chumps wobble on about and much more beyond. I swear some form of ideological madness or simple bonkers thinking is this seasons must have accessory...it's everywhere, it's fingers in every pie. I think Negan nails how I feel about our current cultural climate when he said  ''You taste that Simon...? That is the taste of shit!'',......... it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment