Friday 5 January 2018

On the twelfth day of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas music gave itself to me. Music is the gift that just keeps on giving. Music is the first thing I put on most mornings, and the last thing I turn off at night. It makes me dance around the house when I'm doing the chores, and sends my spirit soaring. It offers me solace and comfort when life's bearing down. It's always there, indelibly linked to my memories, and is forever triggering reminiscences, which in turn normally bring a smile. If music is the food of life, then I'm a unrepentant greedy bastard, and I'm going to carry on gorging myself whilst there food on the table. I wondered what track I could attach to this post, of course it was obvious, it had to be a bit of Todd, what with him being feckin ace. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment