Wednesday 16 December 2015

Ignorant bastards!

What is wrong with people? I don't know why I ask really, as I already know... people are, on the whole, ignorant bastards. An example to support my assertion is the pile of toxic shite I stumbled across in Bolderwood amongst its majestic stands. Someone, too cheap to pay to dispose their waste at the tip, has dumped this sack of poisonous asbestos in the forest. I say too cheap, at first I was going to say 'too lazy', although on reflection the effort involved in driving out into the forest, opening up of their truck/van, tying a rope to the waste sack, with the other end tied to a post and driving off again, made me think twice. As I say, these people are just, cheap ignorant bastards!

3 comments:

  1. I betthat they will have charged some poor sod a small fortune to 'properly' disposed of this. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I betthat they will have charged some poor sod a small fortune to 'properly' disposed of this. ☺

    ReplyDelete